Medispan Website Disclaimer
- Medispan does not endorse, approve, guarantee, or certify that any information posted by Medispan or third parties is accurate, complete, timely, or effective. Use of such information is entirely voluntary and reliance on it should only be undertaken after an independent review of it by qualified experts.
- Neither the Medispan nor its functionaries nor anyone else involved in creating, producing or designing the Medispan website or the materials contained therein, assumes any liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information provided in the website, nor shall they be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages arising out of the use of the Medispan website.
- While considerable care and effort has been taken in the gathering of the data and compilation of the news and information in the newsletters, visitors should note that errors and/or omissions may occur and Medispan & its office bearers or functionaries shall not be liable for any damages caused as a result of the use of the information contained herein.
- Medispan reserves the exclusive right to terminate access to any user who does not abide by their rules, regulations, standards, policies and procedures.
- Although the Medispan website may include links providing direct access to other Internet sites, the Association has not participated in the development of those other sites, and does not exert any editorial or other control over those other sites.
- The advertisers who purchase banners on the Medispan Website have no influence on content or presentation. Moreover, the posting of particular banners does not imply endorsement by the Medispan or its office bearers or functionaries.
- Medispan reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change the terms and conditions of this agreement from time to time and your access of Medispan website will be deemed to be your acceptance of and agreement to any changed terms and conditions.